Just some morning bike ride photos....


My husband and I have been making huge efforts to eat better and get into optimal shape and this has included some morning bike rides on my part (in addition to at least a hour or more at the gym running, doing weights, boxing, yoga etc...). One of the nicest places in Philadelphia to ride (and ride safely) is along a trail that runs parallel to the Schuylkill River from Center City all the way up to Oaks. Although it is about three miles ride (and an easy 15-20 minutes stop and go in traffic from our home), the trail is a wonderful and smoother ride void of outraged motorists and instead substituted with tons of runners and cyclists complete with a beautiful view of the river and surrounding elements. Although I only get to enjoy about five miles of the trail before I must turn around and make my way to my desk job, I like to stop and snap some photos and sometimes enjoy a snack on the grass.

No comments